Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Credits & Creators Backgrounds

After creating the 'Credits' scene and the 'Creators' scene I thought they looked a bit too plain and boring therefore I decided to make a few backgrounds for them.



After playing/experimenting on Photoshop I liked the above idea and decided to stick by that idea. But because I lost that original copy I had to remake one which didn't turn out as good (as seen on the 'Creators' scene.


The above shows the 'Credits' scene and with the background on.


The above shows the 'Creators' scene and with the similiar background on. As you can on the above printscreen shot that the images of the people are much bigger than the ones in the 'Credits' scene. I tried my best to make them look as similiar to one another as each other but due to experimenting around I didn't actually remember what types of brushes I used, etc.

No comments: