Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bloopers Background

These are screenshots of the process of making the background for the 'Videos' scene in the Bloopers section.

Again, I was experimenting around on Photoshop and really liked the effect it turned out and so therefore decided to use it as a background but since the background was too bright and I couldn't find any text that was suitable.


Therefore I created another layer and put a gradient effect on it with the gradient tool on Photoshop, then I experimented with the brushes I had on my Photoshop as well as getting more from DeviantArt.Com and came out with the above effect which I thought was pretty nice.


I then lightened the whole picture as I thought it'd be too dark and the viewer may get distracted by constantly looking at the background when we want them to mainly focus on watching the videos that we had in the 'Bloopers' 'Video' section.

This is what it looks like when I placed it into my Flash application and thought it was just right and with the buttons placed in between the pictures.

No comments: