Sunday, February 24, 2008

Final company logo

To begin with I started by using an image of the detective we were going to have star in our current game. Then I applied a grey scale to the image taking the colour from the image, I then manipulated the layers allowing me to remove most of the definition of the character leaving the image below.



Then I used the paint brush to create the, paint like, splatter effect. I then used the drag and blur tools to manipulate the image to make it look more realistic. After this I opened the Blending options and applied an outer glow with a red tint then I applied a bevel to the image to give it more definition. Resulting in the image below



The crows were next, and once again I used the paint brush to create them afterwards using the blending options I applied a bevel effect and a slight shadow, the result can be seen below.



After I was happy with this, I was able to concentrate on the text. I had earlier decided to use the font Papyrds, this proved to be a wise choice after I had used the blending option and applied a bevel effect, the to add more depth I gave it a outside glow using a lighter colour to focus attention at this first below is an example of this.



And here we have the finished version.

No comments: